OLEAN — New York State Police announced Saturday that three area residents are each facing a charge of second-degree burglary in the city.
Layton T. Walker, 20, of Bradford, Pa., Lilly M. Willover, 19, of Cuba, and an unidentified 18-year-old New York state woman, are each facing the second-degree burglary charge, a class C felony.
Walker was also charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, a class E felony, and criminal mischief, a class A misdemeanor.
Walker was reported held on his charges while Willover and the unidentified woman were each released on their own recognizance.
- Friday, 6:44 p.m., Derek D. Hittle, 26, of Olean, was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, an unclassified misdemeanor, and two traffic infractions. He is due to appear in Olean City Court March 12.
- Saturday, 8:16 p.m., Elisabeth E. Krisher, 29, of Cheektowaga, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with registration suspended/revoked, an unclassified misdemeanor, and a traffic infraction. He is due to appear in Olean City Court March 12.
- Sunday, 8:50 a.m., Johnathan M. Oshell, 32, of North Collins, was charged with petit larceny, a class A misdemeanor, after allegedly stealing a drone valued at $349 from Kohl’s. He is due to appear in Olean City Court at an unspecified date.
- OLEAN — Gabriel J. Melkioty, 19, of Olean, was charged at 8:38a.m. Saturday on a violation of probation warrant issued through Cattaraugus County. He was taken directly to Cattaraugus County Jail and scheduled to appear in Cattaraugus County Court at a later date.
- ANGELICA — Kaine D. Bunker, 22, of Olean, was charged at 11:45 a.m. Friday with third-degree arson and third-degree grand larceny, both class C felonies. He was released on his own recognizance.
- ALFRED — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 12:06 p.m. Friday on Jericho Hill and Kanyon roads. Beth A. Ueblacker, 41, of Alfred Station, was identified as the driver. One injury was reported.