NEW YORK, May 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
The digitally printed wallpaper market is poised to grow by USD 4.81 billion and accelerate at a CAGR of over 20% during 2021-2025. The market records incremental growth due to the increasing expenditure on infrastructural activities during the forecast period.
Technavio's latest market report estimates include the pre-and post-COVID-19 impact on the digitally printed wallpaper market. Download Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. The rising number of DIY consumers is one of the major factors propelling the market growth. However, the concerns regarding the use of wallpapers may impede the market growth.
Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
To help businesses improve their market position, the digitally printed wallpaper market report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include 4walls, A.S. Creation Tapeten AG, Flavor Paper Ltd., Graham and Brown Ltd., Jiangsu Artshow Wallpaper Co. Ltd., Lanca Wallcovering Co. Ltd., Muraspec Decorative Solutions Ltd., MX Display Ltd., Tapetenfabrik Gebr. Rasch GmbH and Co. KG, and The Printed Wallpaper Co.
Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market 2021-2025: Key Offerings
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue - 2021−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, challenges, and market opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by technology and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Detailed vendor information with segments and key offerings
Learn more about the factors impacting the future of the digitally printed wallpaper market, enquire before buying: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44165
Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The digitally printed wallpaper market is segmented as below:
• North America
• The Middle East and Africa
• South America
Explore some of our Top-selling Reports:
- Artificial Plants and Flowers Market in the US- Market Analysis Trends and Forecasts 2021-2025
- Decorative Laminates Market in the US- Market Analysis Trends and Forecasts 2021-2025
- Furniture Market- Market Analysis Trends and Forecasts 2021-2025
- Wall Decor Market in the US- Market Analysis Trends and Forecasts 2021-2025
- RTA Furniture Market in the US- Market Analysis Trends and Forecasts 2021-2025
Along with the market data, Technavio offers customizations as per the specific needs of the companies. The following customization options are available for the digitally printed wallpaper market report:
- Further breakdown of the market segmentation in requested regions.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players, vendor segmentation, and vendor offerings.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digitally-printed-wallpaper-market-to-grow-by-usd-4-81-billion-through-2025key-drivers-trends-and-market-forecasts17000-technavio-301281985.html