NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The aircraft cabin interior market is expected to grow by USD 7.43 bn from 2020 to 2025, progressing at a CAGR of 5.68%, according to Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis as well as exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate.
Request a Free Sample Report to explore growth opportunities in the aircraft cabin interior market.
The aircraft cabin interior market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The aircraft cabin interior market report covers the following areas:
- Aircraft Cabin Interior Market size
- Aircraft Cabin Interior Market trends
- Aircraft Cabin Interior Market industry analysis
Aircraft Cabin Interior Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
- Lavatory Module
- North America
- South America
Download a Free Sample for additional information on the contribution of each segment of the market
Aircraft Cabin Interior Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources.
The growing preference for newer generation aircraft, need for lightweight aircraft interior products, and preference for high-density seating configuration will offer immense growth opportunities. However, stringent aviation regulations, manufactural and procedural constraints, and delay in aircraft deliveries will challenge the growth of the market participants.
Aircraft Cabin Interior Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the aircraft cabin interior market, including Astronics Corp., Die Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, Expliseat SAS, Intelsat SA, JAMCO Corp., Raytheon Technologies Corp., Safran SA, Thales Group, Thompson Aero Seating Ltd., and Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the aircraft cabin interior market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Subscribe to our "Lite Plan" billed annually at USD 3000 that enables you to download 3 reports/year and view 3 reports/month.
Aircraft Cabin Interior Market 2021-2025: Regional Analysis
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis of the geographical composition of the market as well as competitive intelligence and regional opportunities for vendors. Based on segmentation by geography, the aircraft cabin interior market has been segmented into five regions, namely North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA. According to our analysis, North America is expected to account for 36% of the market's growth during the forecast period. The US and Canada are the key countries for the aircraft cabin interiors market in North America. The region has been recording a significant growth rate and is expected to offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. The need for lightweight aircraft interior products will drive the aircraft cabin interior market growth in North America.
Aircraft Cabin Interior Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist aircraft cabin interior market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the aircraft cabin interior market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the aircraft cabin interior market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of aircraft cabin interior market vendors
- Aircraft Cabin Upgrades Market: The aircraft cabin upgrades market has been segmented by type (commercial aircraft, general aviation, regional aircraft, and military aircraft) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). Download Free Sample Report
- Commercial Aircraft Seating Market: The commercial aircraft seating market has been segmented by cabin class (economy class, business class, premium economy class, and first class), aircraft type (narrowbody, widebody, and regional aircraft), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). Download Free Sample Report
Aircraft Cabin Interior Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.68%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 7.43 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
North America at 36%
Key consumer countries
US, France, China, Canada, and UK
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Astronics Corp., Die Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, Expliseat SAS, Intelsat SA, JAMCO Corp., Raytheon Technologies Corp., Safran SA, Thales Group, Thompson Aero Seating Ltd., and Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.
Parent market analysis, market growth inducers and obstacles, fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aircraft-cabin-interior-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-7-43-bn--growing-preference-for-newer-generation-aircraft-to-boost-growth--technavio-301428650.html