NEW YORK, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
The aerobridge market is set to grow by USD 261.16 million, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. A.D. McCallum and Son, ADELTE Group SL, CIMC Tianda Holdings Co. Ltd., Deerns Groep BV, FMT Aircraft Gate Support Systems AB, John Bean Technologies Corp., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., PT Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk, ShinMaywa Industries Ltd., and ThyssenKrupp AG are some of the major market participants. Factors such as the increased demand for larger aircraft, the inclusion of aerobridges as a part of airport expansions, and the deployment of aerobridges in tier-2 cities of emerging economies will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Aerobridge Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Aerobridge Market is segmented as below:
- Apron Drive Aerobridge
- Commuter Aerobridge
- Nose-loader Aerobridge
- Dual Aerobridge
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43974
Aerobridge Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the aerobridge market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include A.D. McCallum and Son, ADELTE Group SL, CIMC Tianda Holdings Co. Ltd., Deerns Groep BV, FMT Aircraft Gate Support Systems AB, John Bean Technologies Corp., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., PT Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk, ShinMaywa Industries Ltd., and ThyssenKrupp AG.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Aerobridge Market size
- Aerobridge Market trends
- Aerobridge Market industry analysis
Increased demand for larger aircraft is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the new aerobridges may reflect higher airfare for passengers may threaten the growth of the market.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the aerobridge market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Aircraft Ice Protection System Market- The aircraft ice protection system market is segmented by application (commercial aviation, military aviation, and business aviation) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Global Aircraft Engine Electrical Wiring Harnesses and Cable Assembly Market- The aircraft engine electrical wiring harnesses and cable assembly market is segmented by application (turbofan engine and turboprop engine) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Aerobridge Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist aerobridge market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the aerobridge market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the aerobridge market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of aerobridge market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020-2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Apron drive aerobridge - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Commuter aerobridge - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Nose-loader aerobridge - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Dual aerobridge - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- A.D. McCallum and Son
- ADELTE Group SL
- CIMC Tianda Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Deerns Groep BV
- FMT Aircraft Gate Support Systems AB
- John Bean Technologies Corp.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- PT Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk
- ShinMaywa Industries Ltd.
- thyssenkrupp AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: email@example.comWebsite: www.technavio.com/Report Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/aerobridge-market-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aerobridge-market-to-grow-by-usd-261-16-millionkey-drivers-trends-and-market-forecasts17000-technavio-research-reports-301291429.html