ALLEGANY — Two Olean residents were charged with grand larceny Monday evening.
New York State Police charged David L. Hoff, 19, and Angela R. Lingle, 39, both of Olean, with one count each of fourth-degree grand larceny, a class E felony.
The charges stem from an incident that was first reported at 6:01 p.m. Monday. Hoff was arrested at 6:45 p.m. at Walmart in Allegany, while Lingle was arrested at 9:25 p.m. on Green Street in Olean.
Both were issued tickets to appear in court at a later date.
• Saturday, 8:19 p.m., Sammy L. McDaniel, 41, of 211 Tompkins St., Olean, was charged with second-degree harassment, a violation. The charge stems from an alleged altercation. McDaniel was held pending arraignment.
• Saturday, 8:23 p.m., No injuries were reported from a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of North Union and Wayne streets. Marilyn N. Davis, 21, of 121 N. 15th St., Olean, allegedly struck the rear of a vehicle driven by Tabetha A. Boysha, 31, of 126 S. 11th St., Olean, which was stopped in traffic. Davis told police she was unable to stop in time.
• Monday, 12:46 p.m., One injury was reported from a one-vehicle accident at the intersection of North Barry and Main streets. Amelia A. Good, 80, of Shinglehouse, Pa., was heading south from Main Street onto North Barry when she allegedly struck a pedestrian in the crosswalk. Good told police she did not see the pedestrian.
• Monday, 10:37 p.m., No injuries were reported from a one-vehicle accident on South Union Street near McCann Hollow Road. Christopher J. Borden, 24, of Cuba, was heading northbound into the city when a deer struck his driver-side headlight. The deer was then flung into the windshield, shattering the passenger side. A female passenger sustained small cuts from the broken glass but refused medical treatment.
• Tuesday, 12:47 a.m., Christopher L. Gross, 48, of 518 N. Seventh St., Olean, was charged with second-degree criminal trespass, a class A misdemeanor, and second-degree harassment, a violation. The charges stem from an incident where Gross allegedly entered a house uninvited and grabbed a female victim by the hair, pulling her out of bed. Gross was held pending arraignment.
• Tuesday, 8:34 a.m., No injuries were reported from a one-vehicle accident in the Family Dollar parking lot on North Main Street. Robert H. Lampack, 75, of 4064 W. Branch Road, Allegany, was pulling into a parking space when his foot allegedly slipped off the brake and onto the gas, causing him to go over the curb and into the building, causing minor damage.
• Tuesday, 2:40 p.m., David E. Fronczak, 42, of 554 Martha Ave., Apt. H-3, Olean, was charged with petit larceny, a class A misdemeanor. Fronczak allegedly stole a bottle of Jack Daniels Red Dog Saloon Whiskey, valued at $38.87, from East State Wine and Spirits.
• Tuesday, 3:17 p.m., Lennox B. Wilson, 25, of 1542 Olean Portville Road, Olean, was arrested on three bench warrants issued out of Olean City Court. Wilson was held pending arraignment.
• Tuesday, 5:33 p.m., Kenneth L. Ellis, 23, of 114 W. Green St., Olean, was arrested after turning himself in on a bench warrant. Ellis was held pending arraignment.
• Tuesday, 5:42 p.m., Trarius M. Hill, 29, of 312 Coleman St., Olean, was charged with third-degree menacing, a class B misdemeanor. Hill was held pending arraignment.
• Monday, 12:55 a.m., Joshua Miller, 32, of Salamanca, was charged with second-degree unlawful imprisonment, fourth-degree criminal mischief and attempting criminal obstruction of breathing, all class A misdemeanors; and second-degree harassment, a violation. Miller was held pending arraignment.
• Monday, 12:34 p.m., David J. Knoxsah, 29, of Salamanca, was arrested on a warrant out of City of Salamanca Court for the charge of second-degree assault, a class D felony. Knoxsah was held pending arraignment.
• ANGELICA — Charles E. Simmons, 57, of Angelica, was arrested at an undisclosed time Friday on a City of Olean arrest warrant. Simmons was processed and turned over to the Olean Police Department.
• WELLSVILLE — Randy T. Aglira, 43, of Coudersport, Pa., was arrested at an undisclosed time Saturday on an Allegany County Family Court warrant. Aglira was arraigned and transported to Allegany County Jail with bail set at $3,500 cash or $7,000 bond. He will appear in court at a later date. The Wellsville Police Department assisted with the investigation.
• LEON — Jessica Vento, 33, of Randolph, was charged Monday with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation. Vento was issued a ticket to appear in court at a later date.
• ALMOND — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 6:30 a.m. Monday on Interstate 86 near exit 33. Jack A. Failla, 33, of Andover, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.
• FREEDOM — A two-vehicle accident was reported at 7:21 a.m. Monday on Route 98 near Sandbank Road. Shane D. Lukehart, 31, of Delevan, and Joshua D. McDowell, 36, of Wellsville, were identified as the drivers. No injuries were reported.
• FRANKLINVILLE — A 17-year-old male was charged at 8:47 a.m. with second-degree burglary, a class C felony, and fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, a class A misdemeanor.
• FRANKLINVILLE — A 17-year-old Franklinville male was charged at 8:47 a.m. Monday with violating an act of family court, a violation. He was issued a ticket to appear in court at a later date.
• FRANKLINVILLE — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 11:23 a.m. Monday on Route 16 near Coal Chutes Road. Joan M. Weichmann, 56, of Great Valley, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.
• DELEVAN — Daniel L. Evans, 52, of Fillmore, was charged at 1:28 p.m. Monday with second-degree burglary, a class C felony.
• WIRT — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 2:01 p.m. Monday on Route 275 near Wells Road. Gary James Burdick, 21, of Richburg, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.
• PORTVILLE — John J. Davis, 41, of Whitesville, was charged at 6:10 p.m. Monday with third-degree assault, a class A misdemeanor. Davis was issued a ticket to appear in court at a later date.
• CANEADEA — Ronald P. Morgan, 48, of Farmersville Station, was charged at 9 p.m. Monday with second-degree criminal contempt, a class A misdemeanor. Morgan was released on his own recognizance.
• ASHFORD — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 10 p.m. Monday on Route 219 near East Otto Road. Dennis G. Brown, 32, of Salamanca, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.