High school sweethearts Betty and Curtis Tarpley, who were married for 53 years, died from Covid-19 within an hour of each other in a Texas hospital. They spent their last moments together holding hands, their son told CNN.
What do you think?
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Find a local business
- What to know about the quarantine if traveling to NY
- Cattaraugus County Board of Health suspends Chinese restaurant permit over food safety
- 3 new COVID-19 cases in Allegany County; 13 residents in travel quarantine
- New COVID-19 infections in Cattaraugus, Allegany counties
- Local salon owner believes vandalism was a hate crime
- Olean’s Manny Hanny building gets a facelift before redevelopment
- A-L’s Dubin receives call-up to Houston’s 56-player pool
- Study: Coronavirus in NY earlier than previously known
- Parents of children with free or reduced lunches will be added summer benefit
- Cattaraugus County Health Department scaling back on COVID-19 testing
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.