Minnesota National Guard soldier takes knee with protesters, hugs them, says his "heart hurts as a human being" over the death of George Floyd. (June 2)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/ed61d477198645cebb79e63488c46588
What do you think?
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Find a local business
- 3 new COVID-19 cases in Allegany County; 13 residents in travel quarantine
- Cattaraugus County Board of Health suspends Chinese restaurant permit over food safety
- Malls, gyms, movie theaters won't open in New York's Phase 4
- Local salon owner believes vandalism was a hate crime
- Cattaraugus County officials in quandary over directive to quarantine out-of-state visitors
- Olean police look for help in burglary probes
- Parents of children with free or reduced lunches will be added summer benefit
- Study: Coronavirus in NY earlier than previously known
- Thinking about buying stock in CleanSpark Inc, Workhorse Group, Kitov Pharma, Can Fite Biopharma, or TOP Ships?
- Route 219 potholes in Limestone cause concerns for potential accidents
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.