New York City is building a temporary morgue to deal with an expected influx of coronavirus deaths. The Office of Chief Medical Examiner says the facility is meant to provide emergency capacity if the city's morgues fill up. (March 25)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/7345ad61daa24eaca024b7931328f24b
What do you think?
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Find a local business
- What to know about the quarantine if traveling to NY
- Three arrested, charged with murder in Potter County
- New COVID-19 infections in Cattaraugus, Allegany counties
- Little Valley man accused of shooting tenant in Farmersville
- Report: Deathbed confession in 1985 disappearance of Angelica woman
- US coin shortage having impact locally
- Name of priest removed from SBU administration building
- Olean’s Manny Hanny building gets a facelift before redevelopment
- Cattaraugus County Board of Health suspends Chinese restaurant permit over food safety
- Cattaraugus, other counties see COVID-19 cases continue to inch up
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.