Flight-certification testing for Boeing's 737 Max, which has been grounded since March 2019 after two deadly crashes, began Monday, the company said. A 737 Max flew from Seattle's Boeing Field to Moses Lake in central Washington on Monday. (June 30)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/f29e5dc2fe544a4f8433215c58ef4f59
What do you think?
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Find a local business
- Three arrested, charged with murder in Potter County
- Report: Deathbed confession in 1985 disappearance of Angelica woman
- Cattaraugus County COVID-19 cases rise to 103
- What to know about the quarantine if traveling to NY
- Name of priest removed from SBU administration building
- Olean teachers weigh in on the uncertainty of the upcoming school year
- St. Bonaventure confirms COVID-19 case at friary
- Cattaraugus County reports 4 new COVID-19 cases; total of 107
- Olean firefighters respond to South Second Street fire
- Cattaraugus County hits 100th COVID-19 case
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.