After a federal appeals court ruled Monday that President Donald Trump's tax returns can be turned over to state criminal investigators by his personal accountant, the stage is set for the matter to come before the Supreme Court. (Nov. 8)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/f15e7cd189704ebdb41c4401763f2963
What do you think?
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Find a local business
- UPDATE: Olean-area Harbor Freight to open Tuesday
- Reed, Thompson say they'll vote against impeachment
- Ninth Circuit lifts injunctions on Trump rule change, chastises ‘feckless Congress’ for failing to address immigration reform
- Bona pummels Pride in front of program legends
- Welty breaks Portville scoring record in Panthers' first-round tourney win
- Police reports 12/6/19: Olean police make a pair of drug arrests Wednesday
- Bills’ playoff hopes travel to Pittsburgh
- Portville superintendent reports on capital construction project
- Police reports 12/9/19
- Olean man pleads guilty in County Court to making meth
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Ads to Go
Would you like to receive our ads to go? Sign Up Today!
Would you like to receive our breaking news? Sign up today!
Circulation Promotions and Contests
Want to receive notice about our circulation promotions and contests? Sign Up Today!
Would you like to receive our daily headlines? Sign Up Today!
Would you like to receive our lifestyle headlines about food and wine, Olean living, local history and more? Sign Up Today!
Would you like to receive our latest obituaries? Sign Up Today!
Would you like to receive our Special Sections? Sign Up Today!
Would you like to receive our sports news? Sign Up Today!
Would you like to receive our calendar events? Sign Up Today!