BOLIVAR — Ask anyone in Bolivar about the “mini mansion” at 84 Wellsville St., and you’re sure to get an earful about the well-known relic’s history and appearance.
Real Estate Stories
When Morgaine Ford-Workman and Wren Workman bought a house with a backyard shed, they saw the potential for something more than storing garden tools.
- Upcycling: Discarded objects reborn as light fixtures
- Home Design with Furry Friends in Mind
- Kitchen Counter Intelligence
- Ask a Designer: coming up with a furniture plan that works
- What Is The Best Thing You Have Owned?
- 7 Painting Projects for Weekend Warriors
- Ask a Designer: Sweat the details like doorknobs and handles
- Design Your Dream Outdoor Kitchen
- 5 Ways to Increase Curb Appeal, Value
- Gardening Tips for June