- Tuesday, 5:19 p.m.,
- Tuesday, 9:03 a.m.,
- SALAMANCA — Quinton A. Powless, 23, of 44 Seneca St., Salamanca, was arrested at 11 a.m. Friday on a felony bench warrant issued out of Cattaraugus County Court for a charge of second-degree assault, a class D felony. Powless was remanded to Cattaraugus County without bail and is due back in court at a later date.
- WARSAW — Jeffrey M. Rigerman, 35, of 7 Clough Ave., Arcade, was picked up from Wyoming County Jail at 9:44 a.m. Monday on an arrest warrant issued out of Salamanca Town Court for the charges of third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and reckless driving, unclassified misdemeanors; and speed in zone, failure to keep right and cross divider, infractions. Rigerman was arraigned in Little Valley Town Court and remanded to Cattaraugus County Jail in lieu of $500 bail. He is due back in court at a later date.
- CLARKSVILLE — Two 14-year-old Clarksville males were charged at 7:06 p.m. Thursday with fourth-degree criminal mischief and making graffiti, both class A misdemeanors. The charges stem from an incident reported June 5. Both juveniles were issued tickets to appear in court at a later date.
- WELLSVILLE — Dustin R. Norton, 27, of Andover, was charged at 11:47 a.m. Monday with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation. Norton was issued a ticket to appear in court at a later date.
- WILLING — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 2:09 p.m. Monday on Hallsport Road near Covel Road. Jessica N. Vineyard, 33, of Whitesville, was identified as the driver. One injury was reported.
- LEON — A two-vehicle accident was reported at 3:15 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Route 62 and Leon-New Albion Road. Frances B. Flagg, 59, of South Dayton, and Lyle C. Boardman, 85, of Salamanca, were identified as the drivers. One injury was reported.