- Thursday, 3 p.m.,
- Tuesday, 6:51 p.m., Kyle E. Cooper, 26, of 10 Summit St., Salamanca, was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, an unclassified misdemeanor; operating a motor vehicle without an interlock device and resisting arrest, both class A misdemeanors; and failure to change address, a violation. Cooper is due in Salamanca City Court at a later date.
- Wednesday, 11:55 a.m., John S. Bach Jr., 37, of 54 Adams St., Salamanca, was charged with second-degree aggravated harassment and second-degree criminal contempt, both class A misdemeanors. He allegedly violated an order of protection numerous times via telephone. Bach was arraigned and due to return to Salamanca Town Court at a later date.
- Wednesday, 9:30 p.m.
- BELMONT — Ashley M. Rainelli, 26, of Allegany, was charged at an undisclosed time Wednesday on an Allegany County Family Court warrant. She was transported to Allegany County Family Court, arraigned and released on her own recognizance.
- — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 7:01 a.m. Wednesday on Herdman and Peacock Hill roads. Luis Eduardo Rosales, 63, of Maspeth, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.
- — Jessie M. Pries, 24, of Wiscoy, was charged at 9 a.m. Wednesday with petit larceny, a class A misdemeanor. Pries was issued an appearance ticket.
- BOLIVAR — Jamie M. Miller, 29, of Hornell, was charged at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday with third-degree criminal mischief, a class E felony. Miller was issued an appearance ticket.