- Thursday, no time reported, Willard D. Johnston, 72, of Allentown, was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, an unclassified misdemeanor, for allegedly driving with a suspended driver’s license, after an incident on Bolivar Road. Johnston was issued a traffic citation, released and due in Wellsville Village Court June 25.
- Saturday, no time reported, Brendan C. Barnett, 35, of Wellsville, was charged as a fugitive from justice. He was arraigned in Wellsville Town Court and remanded to Allegany County Jail pending extradition to Pennsylvania.
- Sunday, no time provided, Nicholas E. Tubbs, 22, of Mills, Pa., was charged on a bench warrant issued from Wellsville Village Court for failure to appear in court and/or pay fine on a previous charge of third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, an unclassified misdemeanor. Tubbs was located by New York State Police and transported to Wellsville Village Court. He was remanded to Allegany County Jail on $250 bail and is due back in Wellsville Village Court June 18.
New York State Police
- WILLING — Amanda L. Gibble, 22, of Genesee, Pa., was charged at 8 p.m. Sunday with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation, and seat belt violation, an infraction. Gibble was issued an appearance ticket.
- MACHIAS — Ebony M. Scott, 34, of Tonawanda, was charged at 4:40 p.m. Sunday with first-degree identify theft, a class D felony.
- CANEADEA — A two-vehicle accident was reported at 7:30 p.m. Sunday on Route 243 and State Route 219. Daniel H. Morey, 27, of Lima, Ohio, was identified as a driver. No information was provided on the second driver. No injuries were reported.