- Friday, 2:22 p.m., Jamie L. See, 34, of 342 East Ave., Lockport, was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, an unclassified misdemeanor. See’s status was unreported.
- Friday, 3:15 p.m., Jonathan M. Owens, 27, of 69 Iroquois Drive, Salamanca, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with registration suspended/revoked, a violation. Owen’s status was unreported.
- Friday, 4:51 p.m.
- Friday, no time reported, Russell W. Main, 47, of Shinglehouse, Pa., was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, an unclassified misdemeanor, and unlicensed operator and inadequate/no stop lamps, both infractions. Charges stem from a traffic stop on Bolivar Road. Main was issued traffic citations, released and due to appear in Wellsville Village Court June 25.
- HINSDALE — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 6:27 p.m. Thursday on Interstate 86 at exit 27. Kaitlin Elizabeth Rosato, 21, of Macedon, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.
- AMITY — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 7:30 p.m. Thursday on State Highway 19 and Nobles Road. William Joseph Gabler Sr., 66, of Olean, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.