- Friday, no time given, Tyree R. Parker, 18, of 334 Tompkins St., Olean, was charged on an bench warrant for abandonment of disabled animal, an unclassified misdemeanor.
- Friday, 9:35 p.m., Mason A. Clark, 30, of 8900 Deer Creek Road, Portville, was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class A misdemeanor, loitering with the unlawful use of a controlled substance, a class B misdemeanor and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation. Clark was released on an appearance ticket and is due back in Olean City Court at a later date.
- Saturday, 11:51 a.m., no injuries reported in a two-vehicle accident in the Olean Center Mall parking lot. Theresa Dipietro, 93, of 201 N. 19th St., was attempting to park in a vacant parking spot and reportedly struck a vehicle driven by Rolita A. Wiekie, 53, of 770 Route 446, Cuba. Patrol reported it was unable to determine primary fault.
- Friday, no time given, Russell W. Main, 47, of Shinglehouse, Pa., was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, unclassified misdemeanors; and inadequate or no stop lamps, a violation. The charges stem from a traffic stop on Bolivar Road in the Village of Wellsville. Main was issued traffic citations and released. He is due to appear in Wellsville Village Court at a later date.
- OLEAN — Raymond D. McGee, 36, of Olean, was charged at approximately 7:30 p.m. Friday on a Cattaraugus County Court Felony Bench Warrant. McGee was taken to Cattaraugus County jail, processed and charged with introduction of contraband into prison, a class A misdemeanor. McGee was issued an appearance ticket for the contraband.
- GREAT VALLEY — A two-vehicle accident was reported at 11:20 a.m. Friday on Route 219 near Humphrey Road. Sarah A. Kaifas, 44, of Grand Island, and William Koopal, 39, of Welland, Ont., were identified as the drivers. One injury was reported.
- FRIENDSHIP — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 1:09 p.m. Friday on Interstate 86 near the Belmont off ramp. Melissa A. Viele, 45, of Horseheads, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.
- RUSHFORD — A two-vehicle accident was reported at 1:38 p.m. Friday on State Route 243 near State Route 243. Ezekiel R. Roulo, 28, of Black Creek, and an unnamed driver were identified as the drivers. No injuries were reported.
- ANDOVER — A two-vehicle accident was reported at 4:17 p.m. Friday at the intersection of State Highway 417 and Dyke Road. Katie J. McKibben, 38, of Hornell, and Sabryna L. Cowburn, 23, of Hornell, were identified as the drivers. No injuries were reported.
- CARROLLTON — A two-vehicle accident was reported at 5:51 p.m. Friday at Ken’s Smoke Shop near State Route 219. Betty A. Sidman, 62, of Roulette, Pa., and Charles E. Martin, 35, of Allegany, were identified as the drivers. No injuries were reported.