ALFRED — New York State Police arrested three people on drug charges Friday in Alfred.
Samantha M. Watson, 30, of Almond, was charged at approximately 6:49 p.m. with third-degree criminal possession of a narcotic drug with intent to sell, a class B felony, and tampering with physical evidence, a class E felony. Watson was held on $5,000 bail.
Mario T. Turner, 27, of Tonawanda, was charged with third-degree criminal possession of a narcotic drug with intent to sell, a class B felony. Turner was held on an unstated amount of bail.
Teri M. Stanton, 44, of Alfred, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation. Stanton was issued an appearance ticket.
- Friday, 7:30 a.m., no injuries were reported in a two-vehicle accident on East State Street. Wade N. Franklin, 25, of 2080 N. Almond Valley Road, Arkport, reportedly struck the rear of a stopped vehicle driven by Phylicia D. Patterson, 29, of 150 S. Main St., Portville. Franklin was ticketed.
- Saturday, 5:30 a.m., Amy S. Green, 46, of 23 Genesee St., Olean, was charged with driving while intoxicated, an unclassified misdemeanor; and moving from lane unsafely and drinking alcohol in a motor vehicle, infractions. The charges were made following a motor vehicle accident on the 300 block of North 5th Street. Green was processed, released and is due in City of Olean Court at a later date.
New York State Police
- WIRT— David M. Cass, 38, of Wirt, was charged at an undisclosed time Wednesday with second-degree menacing with a weapon, second-degree reckless endangerment and illegal discharge of a firearm, all class A misdemeanors. Cass allegedly was found to have fired a rifle multiple times near a neighbor’s house on Pine Grove Road. Cass was arraigned in Wirt Town Court, where he was released on his own recognizance. He is due to reappear in that court in June.
- ALMOND — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 7:53 p.m. Thursday on Bishopville Road near Dungan Road. Luis A. Maldonado, 50, of Hornell, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.
- GROVE — James P. Brooks, 29, of Swain, was charged at 8:55 p.m. Thursday with second-degree reckless endangerment, a class A misdemeanor, and trespass, a violation. Brooks was released on his own recognizance.
- ALLEGANY — Kevin M. Pautler, 29, of Bradford, Pa., was charged at 10:52 p.m. Thursday with petit larceny, a class A misdemeanor. Pautler was issued a ticket to appear in court at a later date.
- FRIENDSHIP — Samantha M. Cossairt, 26, of Friendship, was charged at 10:30 a.m. Thursday with second-degree criminal contempt, a class A misdemeanor. The charge stems from an incident reported April 17. In addition, Cossairt was charged with three counts of second-degree criminal contempt and second-degree aggravated harassment, all class A misdemeanors, due to an incident reported April 19. She was also charged with second-degree criminal contempt and second-degree criminal trespass, both class A misdemeanors, in relation to an incident reported Thursday. Cossairt was held.
- YORKSHIRE — Michael R. Daskavitz, 21, of Lockport, was charged at 9:19 p.m. Thursday with third-degree criminal trespassing, a class B misdemeanor. Daskavitz was issued an appearance ticket.
- HINSDALE — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 6:47 a.m. Friday on Route 446 near Underwood Road. Debbie A. Link, 56, of Olean, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.
- HINSDALE — Jeremiah C. Wilson, 40, of Hinsdale, was charged at 1:30 p.m. Friday with second-degree criminal mischief, a class D felony, and second-degree reckless endangerment, a class A misdemeanor. Wilson was released on his own recognizance.
- MACHIAS — Amanda L. Wielkie, 27, of Delevan, was charged at 1:40 p.m. Friday with trespassing, a violation. Wielkie was issued an appearance ticket.
- MACHIAS — Kelly J. Nichols, 37, of Silver Lake, was charged at 1:40 p.m. Friday with trespassing, a violation. Nichols was issued an appearance ticket.
- MACHIAS — Leonard J. Groff, 24, of Delevan, was charged at 1:40 p.m. Friday with trespassing, a violation. Groff was issued an appearance ticket.
- RICHBURG — A 17-year-old Richburg male was charged at 4:45 p.m. Friday with petit larceny, a class A misdemeanor. He was issued an appearance ticket.
- AMITY — A two-vehicle accident was reported at 8:27 p.m. Friday on County Road 48 near County Route 20. Justin T. Swarthout, 32, of Belmont, and John G. Lovell, 19, of Friendship, were identified as the drivers. One injury was reported.
- ALMOND — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 9:14 p.m Friday on Interstate 86 near Exit 33. Jason T. Grant, 43, of Frankfort, Ky., was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.