NEW ALBION — A pair of Little Valley residents are facing methamphetamine-related charges after a one-vehicle car accident.
Danay Marsh, 24, and Benjamin Burrows, 23, both of 114 Center St., Little Valley, were charged at 12:49 a.m. Monday with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class A misdemeanor.
The Cattaraugus County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday the charges stem from an investigation of a one-vehicle accident on Route 353. Deputies allegedly found Marsh and Burrows to be in possession of meth and alprazolam, a controlled substance often used to treat anxiety.
Both were issued tickets to appear in court at a later date.
- Tuesday, 8:49 a.m., no injuries were reported from a two-vehicle accident on North Union Street near Wayne Street. Thomas I McKay, 76, of 1279 Kansas Hollow Road, Bolivar, reportedly backed into a vehicle operated by Harold Mansfield, 72, of 8835 Route 98, Franklinville, causing minor damage.
- Tuesday, 11:56 a.m., Laverne H. Sterner, 19, of 1318 Reed St., Olean, was charged with fourth-degree criminal mischief, a class A misdemeanor. The charge stems from a reported domestic incident. Sterner was held pending arraignment.
Cattaraugus County Sheriff’s Office
- MACHIAS — Hillary J. Austin, 35, of 462 Lakeview Blvd., Machias, was arrested at 9:13 a.m. Monday on a felony bench warrant issued out of Cattaraugus County Court. Austin was transported to Cattaraugus County Jail.
Allegany County Sheriff’s Office
- OLEAN — Rodney S. Mosher, 38, of Olean, was arrested Thursday on an arrest warrant issued out of Allegany County Family Court. Mosher was processed and released on his own recognizance.
New York State Police
- AMITY — A two-vehicle accident was reported at 9:08 a.m. Monday on County Road 48. William T. Wojehowski, 32, of Wellsville, and Jeremy D. Hadaway, 36, of Angelica, were identified as the drivers. No injuries were reported.
- CARROLLTON — A two-vehicle accident was reported at 9:50 a.m. Monday on Interstate 86 near exit 23. Zachary Gerald Bierfeldt, 21, of Limestone, and George R. Hardin, 73, of Vandalia, Ohio, were identified as the drivers. No injuries were reported.
- ASHFORD — A two-vehicle accident was reported at 4:13 p.m. Monday on Bond Road near Thomas Corners Road. Mark Peter Stoddard, 57, of Springville, was identified as one of the drivers. No injuries were reported.