GREAT VALLEY — An accident Monday involving a pickup truck and a farm tractor resulted in four people sustaining injuries, according to a Cattaraugus County 911 Center dispatcher.
The accident was reported at 6:09 p.m. on Route 219 southbound between Great Valley and Salamanca. According to the emergency scanner, Route 219 was closed until 7:50 p.m., with traffic being rerouted to Klawitter and Hess roads.
Two people were taken via Mercy Flight to Erie County Medical Center in Buffalo and two people were transported to Olean General Hospital.
No other information was available at press time.
- Sunday, 9:30 a.m., no injuries were reported in a two-vehicle accident in a parking lot at Aspen Towers. A vehicle operated by Pamela J. Weakland, 60, of 350 Front St., Olean, was backing out of a parking spot when it reportedly hit a parked vehicle registered to Nanette M. Tucker, 50, of 102 Highland Parkway, Olean. Weakland was charged with unsafe backing, an infraction.
- Sunday, 9:40 a.m., no injuries were reported in a two-vehicle accident at West State and South 26th streets. A vehicle operated by Sharon L. Padlo, 74, of 1749 Gargoyle Road, 35, Olean, was eastbound on West State Street at South 26th Street and Independence Drive when, reportedly failing to stop at a red light, struck a vehicle operated by Jena R. Dodge, 30, of 138 S. Fifth St., Olean, who was northbound on South 26th Street. Padlo was charged with failure to stop at a traffic control device.
- Sunday, 11:29 p.m., Kurt C. Struble, 42, of 1456 Indiana Ave., Olean, was charged with third-degree criminal mischief, a class E felony; second-degree obstruction of governmental administration, a class A misdemeanor; and second-degree harassment, a violation. Struble was held pending arraignment.
- Monday, 12:18 a.m., Vincent Van Whalen, 24, of 303 Irving St., Olean, was charged with third-degree criminal trespass, a class B misdemeanor, and second-degree harassment, a violation. His status was not reported.
- Monday, 9:25 a.m., no injuries were reported in a two-vehicle accident at the State and Union traffic circle. A vehicle operated by Roisin Bridget Coleman, 20, of 2 Harvey Road, Windsor, Conn., was in the traffic circle merging from East State Street to South Union Street when it reportedly struck a vehicle operated by Lloyd Emerson Ludden, 9287 Hoyett Road, Cuba. Coleman was charged with failure to yield the right of way in a traffic circle, a violation, and no registration, an infraction.
- Monday, no reported time,
Cattaraugus County Sheriff’s Office
- YORKSHIRE — Gene C. Tingue, 62, of Yorkshire, was charged at 8:30 a.m. Sunday, with second-degree criminal contempt, a class A misdemeanor, and second-degree harassment, a violation. He was arraigned in Ashford Town Court, released, and due in Yorkshire Town Court at a later date.
New York State Police
- BELMONT — Michael E. Schwanz, 35, of Belmont, was charged at 1:45 a.m. April 17 with second-degree harassment, a violation. He was issued an appearance ticket.
- ALLEGANY — George J. Moses Jr., 51, of Olean, was charged at an undisclosed time Saturday with driving while intoxicated, an unclassified misdemeanor, following a traffic stop on Buffalo Road. Moses was transported to Olean-based state police barracks, and issued appearance tickets for Allegany Town Court later this month.
- ALLEGANY — Tunnisha R. Lissmore, 41, of Buffalo, was charged at 11:30 p.m. Saturday with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation. Lissmore was issued an appearance ticket.
- YORKSHIRE — Shirley A. Benz, 44, of Delevan, was charged at 7:24 a.m. Sunday with third-degree menacing, a class B misdemeanor, and second-degree harassment, a violation. Benz was released on her own recognizance.
- YORKSHIRE — Frederick J. Alexander, 24, of Yorkshire, was charged at 7:24 a.m. Sunday with fourth-degree criminal mischief, a class A misdemeanor. He was released on his own recognizance.
- HINSDALE — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 8:19 a.m. Sunday on Route 16 and Kent Road. Eugene Anderson, 65, of Buffalo, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.
- OLEAN — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 4:13 p.m. Sunday on Interstate 86 at exit 26. Joseph H. Price, 63, of Alfred Station, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.
- RUSHFORD — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 5:05 p.m. Sunday on Route 243 and Hill Road. Calem T. Zacaroli, 20, of East Aurora, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.
- SALAMANCA — A 17-year-old Salamanca male was charged at 7:30 p.m. Sunday with second-degree aggravated harassment, a class A misdemeanor. He was issued an appearance ticket.