• Monday, 9:30 a.m., Donald LB Price, 33, of 127 S. Fifth St., Olean, was charged with fourth-degree criminal mischief, a class A misdemeanor. He was arraigned in Olean City Court and released. He is to reappear in court May 30.
• Monday, 9:41 a.m., no injuries were reported in a two-vehicle accident on South Seventh Street. A vehicle operated by Gino R. Mechinus, 48, of 6020 Commie Way, San Antonio, Texas, was attempting to make a right turn into a driveway when he reportedly struck a parked vehicle registered to Big Dog Heavy Duty Rec., 3088 Route 219, Kane, Pa.
New York State Police
• RUSHFORD — Frank Scarpa, 54, of Allentown, Pa., was charged at 2:14 p.m. Sunday, and Lynn Whalen, 21, of Belmont, was charged at 2:23 p.m. Sunday, both with fourth-degree grand larceny, a class E felony. They are both being held on an undisclosed amount of bail.
• HINSDALE — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 8:05 p.m. Sunday on Interstate 86 at Fay Hollow Road. Mitchell Holson Johnson, 25, of Jamestown, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.
• ANGELICA — Cody A. Hogue, 23, of Angelica, was charged at 12:40 a.m. Monday with driving while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of .08 percent or greater, both unclassified misdemeanors, and drinking alcohol in a vehicle, an infraction. He was issued an appearance ticket.