- Friday, 3:23 p.m., no injuries were reported in a two-vehicle accident on West State Street near North 15th Street. A vehicle driven by Michael C. Nelson, 22, of Newport News, Va., reportedly struck a vehicle driven by R.L. Armstrong Sr., 66, of 62 Eagle St., Salamanca. Police said Nelson was ticketed.
- Saturday, 12:16 a.m., John L. Sinsabaugh, 53, of 692 Garden Ave., was charged with suspended registration, an unclassified misdemeanor; operating an unregistered vehicle, operating a vehicle without insurance and unlicensed operator, infractions. Sinsabaugh was issued an appearance ticket.
- Saturday, 10:56 a.m., no injuries were reported after a two-vehicle accident in the Country Fair parking lot on East State Street. A vehicle driven by Michael K. Poliniak, 30, of 703 Bishop St., reportedly struck a vehicle driven by James E. Theodore Jr., 53, of 412 Front St.
- Saturday, 1:00 p.m., no injuries were reported after a two-vehicle accident at the roundabout connecting North Union and Wayne streets. A vehicle driven by Thomas E. Dowd, 34, of 7195 County Road 26, Belfast, reportedly struck a vehicle driven by Peggy L. Andress, 61, of 92 E. Union St., Allegany.
Cattaraugus County Sheriff’s Office
- ISCHUA — Joseph W. Giardini Jr., 55, of 5677 Old Route 16, Ischua, was charged at approximately 1:01 a.m. Saturday with aggravated driving while intoxicated, an unclassified misdemeanor, and failure to keep right, an infraction. Giardini was issued appearance tickets and is due back in Ischua Town Court at a later date.
- HINSDALE — A one-vehicle accident was reported at 6:27 a.m. Friday on Interstate 86 near Exit 28. Albert R. Merrill, 54, of Cuba, was identified as the driver. No injuries were reported.
- YORKSHIRE — Shakeer K. Walker, 21, of Yorkshire, was charged at 1:30 p.m. Friday with fourth-degree criminal mischief and criminal obstruction of breathing, misdemeanors; and second-degree harassment, a violation. Walker was held pending further action.
- ALLEGANY — Jonathan V. White, 50, of Perrysburg, was charged at 7:47 p.m. Friday with driving while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, unclassified misdemeanors. White was issued an appearance ticket.
- CLARKSVILLE — Chastity L. Skinner, 36, of Clarksville was charged at 9:45 p.m. Friday with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation. Skinner was issued an appearance ticket.